Trying to lose weight or become more healthy this year? We have the top six health tricks that everyone is talking about in 2016. Dust of your sneakers, empty out your cupboards and get on your treadmill. 2016 is definitely the year for the healthier you.
Top ways to stay healthy in 2016
- Making smoothies that contain maca, moringa and ginseng are said to help the body deal with stress. Want to know why Moringa is good for you? Read more about it here.
- Eating with food with Amaranth grains. These grains are said to replace quinoa and are definitely the super grains you want to have in your diet.
- Dieting by DNA includes having your genes analysed with a saliva swab to see which foods are best suited for your body. Read more about healthy eating trends in 2016.
- The Sirt Food Diet works by eating special food that activate sirtuins. Sirtuins are believed to protect cells, assist when you are under stress and aid with inflammation. Perhaps the biggest benefit of Sirtuins is that it helps to burn fat which explains why this diet has become so popular recently. Find out more about sirtuins here.
- Avocado oil is extremely beneficial and helps with digestion, hair growth and reduces inflammation.
What is your secret top tip to staying healthy?