A lot has changed since and developed since Microsoft first hit the technology scene with Windows in 1985. With dominance in the market share for a long period of time, a period of adjustment had to be made to accommodate the growing smartphone market. And together with counterparts, Android and Mac. this is where while playing online, at a casino like Euro Palace, you have the options at your disposal of how you would like to play, on the device of your choice. Using their functionality you are acquainted with – Windows being no exception.
Windows casino games fun
Take your Windows-enabled advice to the next level of casino entertainment with:
- Full access to the 600-strong casino games catalogue.
- Entry into exclusive promotions and bonus opportunities.
- Casino software available in in a multilingual platform.
- Casino support functionality within the casino software via Live Chat.
More about Windows software:
- The latest version of Windows used on computers, smartphones, tablets and other embedded devices is Windows 10.
- Server computers: using the latest version, Windows Server 2012 R2.
Steps for playing on Windows:
- Register an account
- Automatically qualify for the $600 match welcome bonus.
- Choose to play either from your desktop or Mobile-enabled device.
- Make a deposit or Play for Fun.
Want to play? Click here to register an account now!
Gaming and Windows 10:
- Multilingual support: On both your Windows device as well as within the casino website itself (including while you are logged into your casino account).
- Simply functionality: icons, menus and display options are clear, visible and easy to navigate too for ultimate ease of use.
- Top security: Between User Account Control on your Windows device and log in credentials required for your casino account, setting up a secure password can be done to aid in making sure your accounts are private and confidential.
For more information on the security measures in place at Euro Palace, click here.
Additional operating systems:
Euro Palace also caters for additional operating systems including, Mac (iOS), FireFox OS and Ubuntu.