Playing craps online – everything you need to know
Roll the dice, correctly predict the roll, and you could win big! It’s that simple when it comes to online craps. This dice game, which was originally known as crapaud (French for “toad”), is an exciting and dynamic table game, and a firm favourite all over the world.
Online casinos have brought this dynamic game to a whole new fan base where the convenience of playing whenever, wherever you choose, is making it a popular choice for gamers in all across Europe and abroad.
How to play online craps
Craps consists of two phases, namely:
- The coming out phase
- The point phase
- During the coming out phase, players place bets on the Pass Line, and try to roll either a 7 or an 11. If you instead roll any one of a four, five, six, eight, nine or ten, that number will then become your point for the next phase of play.
- In the point phase, you’ll have to try roll the same number that was established as your point during the coming out phase.
- Side bets can also be placed during both phases, which adds to the intrigue and excitement of the game.
Craps offers some of the best odds at the casino, so it’s well worth a try!
Register to play craps now>>
Learn the online craps lingo
You might be sitting at a virtual table when you play craps online, but that doesn’t mean that the experience is any less real than if you were at a land-based casino.
In fact, you might feel more confident to scream, shout, and express yourself more knowing that you are playing where you want to play.
So here is the lingo you need to know to make your onling gaming experience that much more authentic, real and load… yes we endorse excitement at its highest levels.
- Craps: 2, 3 and 12
- C and E Craps: 11
- Yo, Yo-leven: 11
- Snake Eyes: 2x 1’s
- Boxcars: 2x 6’s.
- Little Joe: also known as “Little Joe from kokomo”, 4 – when rolled as a 1 and a 3.
- Jimmy Hicks: 6
- Skinny Dugan: a loser 7
- Skate and donate: 8
- Puppy Paws: two 5’s
- Centre Field: 9
- Natural Winner: on the come-out phase – the 7 or 11